- Above on the menu bar you will see the Calendar link, where you can view many added events for autumn, winter and on into 2013. The calendar contains longer events such as camps and retreats. Coming up soon there are SoulWork and DUP retreats, events with Pir Shabda, the Maui camp, and our annual Jamiat Khas leadership retreat. Special thanks to Azim Briese for recently upgrading the look and feel of the calendar.
- The Ruhaniat Video Channel on YouTube is once again active. New videos posted there include interviews, dharma nights, and teachings at retreats. We plan to keep a steady supply of new and inspirational materials flowing to this channel. If you would like to be notified each time we add something new, simply follow the link above and click the 'subscribe' button (you will be prompted to either create or login to a YouTube/Google account). Recent postings will afford you the opportunity to "virtually" participate in some recent Dharma Night talks with Wali Ali, a weekend retreat with Halima and Abraham, and a wide-ranging talk given by Shabda at the end of the recent Sufi Sesshin at Lama Foundation. Whether you have five minutes or five hours, you're sure to find something inspiring.
- Waduda Wendy Welsh writes, Dear Beloveds: I sit, contemplating the Sufi Ruhaniat International, and its role in my life. I think of the myriad ways that it has filled and guided and supported me; my decisions, my healing, my abundance ... Read more
- You can receive occasional email updates for 'What's New on Ruhaniat.org' by subscribing here. These emails are sent about once a month.
- View more news updates (from last month's What's New page), including news about Physicians of the Heart, the upcoming dedication of the memorial to Noor Inayat Khan, the Healing Order, the Solomon Kahn memorial last April, recordings of Murshid SAM, and web site information.